On Sunday, February 23rd, 2020 at 9AM, I drove a snowmobile for my first time. I went on Good Times Adventures' "Ride The Divide" tour to the continental divide. The ride is about 2 hours long and is done with a group.
Initially, I was not sure if the snowmobiling was going to be managable while it snowed. Since there weren't really any wind, the ride was fine. Visibility wise, we couldn't see that much at the continental divide but the vast majority of the tour was in the trees so the snow had little impact on it.
- It costs $135/ person ($65/ passenger if they aren't driving), gratuity is not required but expected
- Bring full snow gear as if snowboarding/ skiiing
- They provide a helmet, suit and boots if needed, most likely you will just need a helmet and boots
- Snowboard boots work if you have them
- There is no phone reception at the location
- Arrive 30 minutes early
Subscribe for new posts!